Fun game. I got "28 mile miss" average. Not bad for a gal who's never been East of Utah. What did YOU get?
http://www.addictinggames.com/50statesv2.html
Sunday, July 8, 2007
Know your geography?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
An oxymoron? Maybe. But riddle me this: Which came first, the chicken or the egg? By the way, I'm a dork!
Fun game. I got "28 mile miss" average. Not bad for a gal who's never been East of Utah. What did YOU get?
http://www.addictinggames.com/50statesv2.html
5 comments:
Hey, I was 28 miles too! I got 41 out of 51 perfectly placed. That's hard to estimate where they would be on the map, especially at first when it's all wide open. cool game!
I got a 24 mile miss, which I never thought would be that low considering the first one was WAY off! LOL Only got 39/50 perfect, though.
I was 16 miles off. I should have done better, though, since I've been to most of them!
You've all fared better than I! I was an average of 34 mi. off. Mainly because I couldn't figure out where the US ended and Canada began! lol
seriously, never west of Utah?
What am I saying, I missed 3 of the 5 states I've lived in. I didn't finish the game because I was afraid the battery was going to die on the computer and I had more work to do, like making comments!
Post a Comment