WWW.ALLISONIVYDESIGNS.COM
Can't say that I'm excited or anything... LOL!
We had a very successful Valentine's Day batch of sales... I was floored! WOWZERS! Guess other people like our stuff too! No worries, we're building up our inventory again, when sis gets back from her Vegas trip (lucky. I'm stuck here in more snow cleaning up glass from my destructo kids and hubby 2 days in a stinkin' row.)
Oh, and do you want to hear something funny? I'm going to try out the Fighter's Elite class at the dojo next week. Yup. Told you it was funny. Keep laughing. Keeeeeeeep laughing. ;)
Sunday, February 15, 2009
Woo-hoo! I've got a dot com!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Awesome blossom! I have to say, you really seem to be coming out of your funk and enjoying your life. I'm so HAPPY for you!
WAY Cool!!! Love the pictures on the site!
Post a Comment