Monday, May 19, 2008

Indoor Skydiving!

Woo-hoo! Eric has always wanted to go skydiving, he even went parasailing on our honeymoon in Mazatlan (I stayed on the ground and took pictures!), and watches the paragliders at the point of the mountian when ever we drive by, and I *know* he'd love to do that, but he says he'd never take a risk like that with 6 kids and a wifey to support. So when I saw pics on my friend's facebook about iFly, I thought it was perfect for him. The only problem was waiting the 3 months till his birthday to take him.

I wasn't going to go-it's a little pricey-but I knew he'd want me to do it with him so we could share the whole thing. I'm so glad I did! It was fun, and we're already saving our pennies and recruiting others to go with us! (It is up in Ogden, took us 2 hours to get there, and 55 minutes to drive back. $20 in gas!)


This isn't us, btw. We were waiting and I took a pic to test the lighting. Turns out, we couldn't bring our camera into the airlock waiting room anyway. I'm trying to upload the video right now, but technology is against me today.


Happy Birthday Honey!!!




2 comments:

{krista} said...

now thats MY kind of skydiving! Nobody gets killed if your shoot doesn't open. LOL Glad you had fun!

Heidi said...

That looks like SOOOO much fun! And you look terrific!