Friday, August 15, 2008

Just for Kailey and Denise...

Kailey: Ouch! :P See if I spend hours trying to read the backlog of your blog again! BTW, you're freaking hilarious! Crack me up, I love you! :)

Denise: Thanks for the B, I will now have anxiety and cry because I'm an overachiever in a lazy persons body, but I've still always gotten A's in everything (except for math. We don't speak of "the math.") I totally totally agreed with you on your take of Breaking Dawn. Does that raise my grade?

Oh, I will be getting "Mommy & Daddy's Playroom" in vinyl for the room or door :)

4 comments:

Kailey said...

but...but...oh gosh, I am still laughing about your "overachiever in a lazy persons body" quote. Can I be one of those??? LOL
Sorry... I am a big meanie!! My kids even say so! I really did enjoy your post, but I don't read between the lines very well, though I do sometimes write that way. What's your calling? Nursery? Is that what that was suppose to insinuate? Are you not going to tell me now to give me a consequence to my rude action?. :-)

Denise said...

Ha! If you suck up by agreeing with me, of course I'll raise your grade. I can totally be bought. A+ for your good taste! *snicker*

Shayla said...

Oh, it's not that exciting. They stuck me in primary. I've had 6 (i think) callings in my adult life, and they've ALL been in primary or nursery. I'm teaching the 11 yr old girls. For the 2nd time :)

Thanks Denise :) Did you get that shiny red apple I sent ya? ;)

Kailey said...

I'll trade you! I'll ship my obnoxius 10 year old boys that like to make me cry to your church and you can ship you 11 year old girls who I am sure are all into being mature and all and would never spend the whole time flipping on and off the lights over to me.
Actually this year, in my ward anyway, we are doing our lessons out of the Book of Mormon. I am REALLY enjoying reading it this time around. It makes it even better when I have to teach a lesson and know what I am talking about. lol.