Thursday, August 14, 2008

You'd think I'd have SOMETHING interesting to say

Considering I feel like the days just fly by, yet I'm so tired and they are full of stuff...but I can't think of any good stuff to share. Oh how lame.

I don't even have any good pics to share, because I can't find my camera cable (Lie. I know exactly where it is. But it's on the other side of the room and I am comfy on my bed with my laptop.)

I think this is one of those filler posts. I don't want you to think I'm laying in a ditch somewhere (oh yeah, already did that one). I wish this could be a teaser post. I could tantalize you of such exciting stories to come!

I think I've settled on a preview post. Less exciting than a teaser, but the intent is roughly the same. Here are some "storylines" you have to look forward to: (HAHA.)

Jordan's Baptism.

Me working tons O hours (teaching summer day camp is fun, but not feasable when ya have 6 small children.)

My last baby went into nursery. WAH!!!!

Six days later, I have a new calling. I should have seen the vultures circling. Ha ha. Just kidding. Don't send the firey darts and lighting strikes and plagues of crickets. Although that sort of stuff doesn't scare me any more. I have 6 kids.

I'm so NOT going to comment on Twilight. Except to say that my dh Eric snuck out to Wally World at Midnight to get me Breaking Dawn! What a keeper, huh! I believe he soon came to regret that when I stayed up two nights in a row reading it. (Didn't have a chance to read during daylight hours...) oops. I commented. sigh.

Um, what else...Oh, one or two of the kids said something funny. I may or may not remember it. My head is blurry.

My craft room/office/study is almost done! It's "Mommy & Daddy's Playroom!" No chickapeas allowed! I have my crafty stuff and computer and office junk and Eric gets a nice quiet place to study...2nd semester of nursing school starts next week *cringe*. I will post pics because I'm so utterly excited for it to be done. And as this is a "preview post"... in Trading Spaces, I will show you the color: Here it is!!! Here's an accent color. Chocolate brown and tiny bit of Hot pink too.

Ohtay... so hopefully that will do it for now. I'm now slightly commited to coming up with interesing stories to go with those preview, although they were so lame, there shouldn't be much of a problem. I hope this won't be graded. :P

3 comments:

Kailey said...

Hello??? That isn't a very cool post. Since I commented first, I want to know what your new calling is! Or am I suppose to know from that?

Denise said...

I'll give it a B, because you wouldn't comment on Twilight. Lame! Did you like it or not?!

P.S. Mom and Dad playroom, fab-u-lous!

Crysty said...

Can't wait to see pics of the mom and dad playroom! Sounds awesome! ;o)