What the hey, here's some pics from about a month ago after all the boys got hair cuts. (Liam now needs one...I'll wait till he's asleep. And Robbie has since giving his twin sister a trim...right on top of her head to about 1/8 an inch. It's not *too* bad, but still made me sad :(
Spencer, age 8 and 1/2, now in 3rd grade.
Ethan is 4 (will turn 5 in Oct) and will start preschool next week.

Here are my three littlest darlings, Allie, Liam and Robbie. Allie and Robbie are 2 and 1/2 and Liam is 7 months old.

That's it. Nothing else to see here. Move along, move along. Yes, I know I make cute babies, as my husband likes to say, but I will turn my title over to some other woman. If I have any more I'd have to move into a shoe (Thanks Heidi, I love that!)

Here are my three littlest darlings, Allie, Liam and Robbie. Allie and Robbie are 2 and 1/2 and Liam is 7 months old.
That's it. Nothing else to see here. Move along, move along. Yes, I know I make cute babies, as my husband likes to say, but I will turn my title over to some other woman. If I have any more I'd have to move into a shoe (Thanks Heidi, I love that!)


9 comments:
Wait a minute! Who said they could grow up?! My goodness they have grown and you are right, you make beautiful babies/kids!! :)
Holy cuteness, Shayla! I can't believe that is the same little Liam I got to see in PC!!! Those are a handsome bunch of young men you have there! That oldest... WOW ... 13 years from now have him look up my daughter. LOL
Definitely some cute kiddos! I still remember those pics outside of Brick Oven...
Shayla the are all gorgeous!
And so she emerges from her hiatus. Yay!
Love those pics. And I totally understand what you were saying about needing the creative outlet. If ya gotta write, ya gotta write!
Thanks for reminding me why I don't want any more kids. Sheesh it seems like yesterday Liam was just a teenie weenie baby. Now he is looking so big :(
Sounds like you are on a computer strike. How's it working for ya?
Oh, man, those kids are SO cute! I can't stand it!
Dang girl you have CUTE kids!!!
I'm so glad you are back to blogging! The kids, as always, are beautiful!
Kate
Post a Comment