Thursday, September 27, 2007

So I lied...

Said I was back to bloggin, but not so much. Sue me! lol

Oh and I started THIS post in August or something. Since it's almost all done, I'm just gonna post it now. So there.

Here's what I did the other week...

I got my haircut a month or so ago, then had my mom "fix it" (Ok...sometimes you do have to spend a little money to get your hair done. Or at least avoid Great Clips unless you can get your hair cut with a 3 on top and a 1 on the sides (or whatever it is), cuz if they gotta use scissors on you...you're in trouble.)



I have bangs now, but in the before pic I just tucked them back because the ends were too yucky thanks to my highlights growing out (looked like fried straw or something at the ends). So I dyed my hair with a box to get it back to my natural color. Half grown out blonde highlights are yucky.





I just read the "timeline" I gave ya... (Did this in August or something, what I did last week, something about a month ago....) Good grief. If you can follow that and give me an exact date, I'll send you a candy bar.

4 comments:

Julianne said...

You look amazing!!!!! How did you straighten your hair? Mine is short short short because it's so curly, but it would be so nice to try something different.

Shayla said...

Thanks :) My hair is no where as curly as yours, but I'll bet it can be done! I'd try some kind of hair serum, then blowdry with a round bristle brush, then you could straighten with one of those tiny straighteners (that you can get really close to your scalp). I just use my big fat curling iron, since my straightener is broken, but it works for now. I'd still love a good straightening iron. Maybe we can both ask Santa for one...

Chrysta said...

Cuuuuuuuute!!! Love the new do! Long time no see! We should chat sometime and I really need to see those adorable kiddos in person- I can't believe how much they've grown! I guess 4 years makes a difference huh? LOL!

You look beautiful!!

Victoria said...

Ummm.....I am so far behind on blogs, but I just have to say one word to you.....GORGEOUS!!!!!!