Friday, November 2, 2007

Really? It *IS* the hardest job EVAH?

So I've thought of a lot of things I could/should be posting on my blog. They just ain't happening, Man. I've been busting my heiny to get my house in shape, but now, even though I've been working harder than I may have in the last 9 yrs, There has not been much difference at all! This is the MOST frustrating thing!

Sure, I can get the house looking clean, the laundry ALL folded and put away(I wrote THAT day on my calendar!) but then...well, I really don't have to spell it out for you. I'm assuming you all have children, even one of those BIG children who is often the biggest mess maker. Really. I don't have to explain it to you.

So working so so so hard, never taking any time for myself anymore (My computer was my escape...again, no explination needed for You-hoo...)and still only seeing a dent at the end of the day is really making me want to call it quits somedays. Like nothing I do is amounting to a hill of beans (That's a dumb saying. Who wants a hill of beans? Geez.).

But... then I do feel like at least I'm trying, and now I can see that my job as Da Mama really is a tough thing, and it's not just that I've been a lazy bum (well, some days, I'm sure I have!), this job really is hard! So, there's a little validation for me. Why isn't my dragon badge glowing?

1 comment:

Julianne said...

I am totally hearing you! It's hard to see that we are making any kind of difference when we can hardly come up for air, but it's supposed to be worth it in the end, right?! ;)