So last night after work and the kids were in bed, I was playing a game of spider solitaire on the computer and dh comes over and says, "Whatcha doin'? Playing a game?" in a cheerful voice.
I said, "Yes..." and I was getting all defensive ready to list all the things I've been up to my eyeballs in, and all the major cleaning/organizing I'd been doing on the house, and I was going to defend my computer time because I just wanted a little time to not think about anything of consequence when...
"Oh good! You need some down time to just relax." he said sincerley, as he walked into the other room.
Whaaaaaaaaaa? Wow. I think I've finally done it.
"It" is either: Trained him, or broke him.
Either way, I was left to mumble something along the lines of, "Well...um, yeah. Of course I do. Yeah...thanks..."
So...wow.
Wednesday, January 16, 2008
Come again?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
so what's the secret? How'd you do it? LOL
Subliminal brainwashing while he sleeps ;)
I want to learn how to brainwash! :)
Hee! Trained or brainwashed, either way ends up with you happy, lol.
I miss my Spider Solitare game :-(
The secret is to marry someone who spends more time on the computer than you... then he doesn't have a place to talk. LOL
That is wonderful!!!
Hee hee, Scott is rubbing of fon him! Ok, so your really married to a great guy, and your training really well! rofl
Post a Comment