Nutshell version: Kids are sick. Bought a used car. It died. Got fixed. New probs, so it's dead in the driveway, under 2 ft of snow. Working out of the home is HARD. Oh and FYI, there literally are NOT enough hours in the day.
Long version: ...Oh man. I'm too tired to write the long version. Just go back and read the nutshell version 3,836, 268, 346 times, then multiply by 4, 586 loads of laundry, watch "She-Ra, Princess of Power" 894 times, add the square root of 295 boxes of tissue, stir in some "oh no, I'm getting sick too?" and 8 feet of snow(see how the number grows?) in the driveway (shoveling-induced debilitating back problems, groan) and a stressed nursing student dh who's not getting enough time to study, as well as 6 littles not getting enough mommy time, k?
*yawn* Niters!
Monday, February 4, 2008
Where have you been?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
excuses excuses! {{{{{{{{{{{{{{hugs}}}}}}}}}}} Here's hoping life settles down SOON!
I feel for ya! (((HUGS)))
Post a Comment