Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Name That...

To be fair, you really need to answer the question before you see what your answer means. So don't cheat. Here's mine (then comment and tell me if you post it on your blog too):

1. YOUR ROCK STAR NAME: Angel Outback or Angel Legacy Outback to be technical. 1.(first pet & current car)
2.YOUR GANGSTA NAME: Cookies n' cream Oreo. (hmmm, sensing a theme.)
2.(fave ice cream flavor, favorite cookie)
3. YOUR “FLY Guy/Girl” NAME: S. Hea (if it were the last 4 of my last name, I'd be S. Heat!)
3.(first initial of first name, first three letters of your last name)
4. YOUR DETECTIVE NAME: Blue Tiger
4.(favorite color, favorite animal)
5. YOUR SOAP OPERA NAME: Marie Granada Hills. (Maybe I should drop the "Hills")
5.(middle name, city where you were born)
6. YOUR STAR WARS NAME: Heash
6.(the first 3 letters of your last name, first 2 letters of your first)
7. SUPERHERO NAME: Green OJ (Ewwww)
7.(”The” + 2nd favorite color, favorite drink)
8. NASCAR NAME: Carle Max
8.(the first names of your grandfathers)
9. HOOCHIE MAMA NAME: Happy Reeces
9.(the name of your favorite perfume/cologne/scent, favorite candy)
10.WITNESS PROTECTION NAME: Lynn Dwight
10.(mother’s & father’s middle names )
11. TV WEATHER ANCHOR NAME: Parkinson Pittsburg
11.(Your 5th grade teacher’s last name, a major city that starts with the same letter)
12. SPY NAME: Spring Wildflowers
12.(your favorite season/holiday, flower)
13. CARTOON NAME: Watermelon Pajamasie
13.(favorite fruit, article of clothing you’re wearing right now + “ie” or “y”)
14. HIPPIE NAME: Apple Juice Willow
14.(What you ate for breakfast, your favorite tree)
15. YOUR ROCKSTAR TOUR NAME: The Beading Lightning Tour
15.(”The” + Your fave hobby/craft, fave weather element + “Tour”)

Hmm. Some were good, and some were definately LOOOOSERS! :P

3 comments:

Heidi said...

LOL! #4, you should have used a Liger...they have magical powers, you know! I don't have a middle name, so I can't do a few of those, but yours are funny!

Shayla said...

Ok Ms. Heidi! Why can't I just link to your blog through your name? You are making me hunt down the link "by hand". Geez.

Liger...that's a good one. It's actualy a "Siberan Tiger" or "Killer Whale"....well, at least since I was 6.

Marls, decommissioned dragonlady said...

Ok I JUST ABOUT DIED LAUGHING. i loved the starwars name I will be posting it on my blog.