Monday, February 12, 2007

5 good things that happened to me today

1. I made it to the post office in time!
2. My sweet hubby made dinner.
3. My 3 oldest boys cleaned the living room, kitchen and dining room! (Sure, it was to earn their Game Boys back...but I'll take it anyway I can get it!)
4. I found a missing earring.
5. I started this blog. (Hooray! Another thing to keep me on the computer instead of attending to all the other things that need my attending. Oh well!)

6 comments:

Donna said...

So glad you had 5 good things happen today. What a sweet hubby to make dinner. Enjoyed reading your blog. xx

Kylie said...

YAY for Shayla joining the blog team rofl. I think you are so awesome btw.

Anonymous said...

Shayla-
This new blog is SO fun! So glad you jumped on the bandwagon :)

Heidi said...

Okay - now that I'm a blogaholic, I'm going to have to add yours! LOL!

Angela said...

Welcome to the bloggy club! I'll have to add you to my list now!

Victoria said...

Welcome! Glad to have you! yay!