Well, and her twin brother's too, but it's not as tramatic for me. I've cut my boys hair loads of time, but this is my one and only princess who is such a girly girl and loves to wear pretties and let me play with her hair and style it.
And it took quite a long time to grow the stuff too!
Here's Allie and Robbie at 5 months:
10 months
Here they are at 11 months (Her hair is THE SAME as the 5 month pic)
15 months old (3 months after traumatic buzzcut)
And June of this year (not quite 2 and a half)
In August she had one very tiny trim on the ends. Very little...the stylist only charged me for a bang trim. How sad is that? lol. This was after her brother left 3+ inches on the floor. I think he got all the hair genes in the womb. Well, all my boys had LOADS of hair from a few months on. I always joked if I had a girl, she'd be bald. Um, yep. I even buzzed her head once (don't have a pic right now) right after she turned 1 hoping it would grow in thicker, since I'd heard that myth. Yeah, it was just a myth. I used a 1/8 on her, and a 1/4 on Robbie (just because it made her look even MORE bald after I buzzed her, so he got to support his sister ;)
So, here's a current before:
JUST KIDDING!
Here it is:
AND now, for your viewing pleasure, heeeeeeeeere's Allie's new do!
And her adorable partner in crime, Robbie:
I actually started crying after I realized how short it went (she'd had her head tilted when I made the first cut, I think). I was all emotional and shakey (Ok, period time!), and Eric said, "I guess you're not gonna cut my hair next?" I told him I wouldn't cry over *his* hair. Big dodo.
Anyway, it ended up ok. I hope it will look nice when it grows too, instead of her faux wispy baby layers, which are very cute, but could look very scraggly too. Awww...she's looking grown up! *sniff sniff*








7 comments:
Her hair is CUUUUUTE! LOVE the cut! LOVE it!
I did that with Brynn - cut it way too short - I was afraid I'd screw it up - so I paid someone to make it look way too short & gave her those aweful SHORT 1 inch long bangs - it was terrible - but yah, it grows out! I don't think Ali's hair is too short, I think it looks adorable, but yah - she totally looks like she could be in kinder already! WAHH - Babies grow up too fast!!!
I'm bummed because I can't see half the pictures. But I can see the most important ones, of her new haircut. And I LOVE it! So dang cute!
It is so adorable!!!!! You did an awesome job! I cut Brandon's hair, but I won't touch my girls' hair.
Holy moo! When did you let them get big?! I swear they were just widdle ones! She is such a doll and it looks so cute on her!
I recently gave Ishee that same haircut, and it's SO cute on her!!! And way easier to maintain. She is such a doll.
Ahh! They are both darling. I think you did a fantastic job.
Post a Comment