Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Some a ma Pumpkins....

So I'm a weird mom, and after all the 4 youngest not-yet-in-school kids had just had baths, had their hair blowdried (I can't stand to have them run around with wet hair...makes me think they'll catch pnemonia and die. You'd never guess I was a mom, would ya? Well, they think it's fun anyway...gets them warm and toasty after their bath.), and were all cute and clean for at least 7 minutes...I thought it was a perfect time for a photo shoot!

But dang if I can't load half the photos on here. Dang if I couldn't get 2 of the 4 chicklets to cooperate. Oh well. You get what ya get...(Please, don't finish that sentance. I hear my kids chant it often enough that it drives even me, the mom, the pervayer of repeated warnings and encouragement to behave and NOT whine...crazy.) And as always, if you want a GOOD look, clicky on the picky and it will get...uh, um, biggy?

Here's an Allie Sandwich. Ethan and Robbie lovin' their sis.



My sweetest of sweet punkin' pies, little Lee-Lee!

So cute, ya have to see him twice to believe it! Liam the Loverbug...

And this little blue-eyed Melt your heart Boy...
is currently residing as my desktop wallpaper and I absolutely cannot look at this without a smile and an uncontrollable urge to run find the real thing and kiss his little cheeks, nibble his little ears and squeeze him in a mamabear hug! Can't you tell by that face that he is just trouble brewing? Master mess maker supreme, and he already has the get out of jail free card working for him... if he does something naughty, he runs to me, buries his face in me and with a big hug says, "I be sowwy Mama. I be sowwy."
Rest of the patch to follow...

4 comments:

Julianne said...

They are just too cute!

Lisa said...

I want to smooch them all too! So cute! Love your new hairdo btw too.

Heidi said...

Such cute pictures!! I LOVE them! You sure have an eye for the angel! and OH I need to have a Liam sandwich!! He's ADORABALE!

Teri Le said...

Oh, those are some of the cutest pictures! They look great!! SMOOCHES all around.