Now I can store my recipes that I've c/p from friends and sites and saved in numerous word docs into one place. Plus it's also easier to share (I don't know how many times someone's asked for a recipe I had, but I'd have to hunt down the cook book/index card, back of the utilities bill is was scribbled on in orange crayon, then type it up etc and I'd always forget.), and...my fav part....I can organize them with the neat little label thingy on Blogger. Yay!
Oh, and FEEL FREE to send me some of your most yummiest recipes! I love collecting them, and you be happy to post them too. I mean it!
AND those of you who also have recipe blogs, please send me the link and I'll put them on my blog as well. Thanks!
2 comments:
Ooo, very cool, Shayla! You have some great looking recipes on there already. What a great idea! I post a "Recipe of the Week" on the sidebar of my blog every Monday and some random recipes here and there in posts, but that's it.
Cool Beans! I'll come check it out Julianne, thanks!
Post a Comment